When looking for a patio heater, there are several factors to consider including heat output, fuel type, safety features, and design. Some of the best patio heaters on the market include:
- AmazonBasics Commercial Outdoor Patio Heater: This propane-powered patio heater has a heat output of 41,000 BTUs and is made of durable stainless steel. It also has an adjustable heat control and an anti-tilt safety feature for added safety.
- Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Tabletop Patio Heater: This small, table-top patio heater is powered by propane and has a heat output of 11,000 BTUs. It’s a great option for small patios or balconies and has an automatic shut-off tilt valve for safety.
- Hanover HAN122SS Portable Propane Heater: This portable patio heater has a heat output of 41,000 BTUs and is made of stainless steel. It also has a safety auto shut-off tilt valve, and an easy-to-use push button ignition.
- Hiland HLDS01-GTHG Propane Patio Heater: This patio heater is powered by propane and has a heat output of 48,000 BTUs. It also has a safety auto shut-off tilt valve and an easy-to-use push-button ignition. Additionally, it has a unique design that makes it easy to move around your patio.
- Infrared Electric Patio Heater: This electric patio heater is a great option for those who want to avoid using gas. It has a heat output of 1500 watts and is equipped with an automatic shut off tilt switch for safety. It’s easy to install and can be mounted on the wall or ceiling.
Please note that this list may not be exhaustive and there may be other good patio heaters available. It’s important to consider your specific needs and preferences when making a decision.