There are a few factors to consider when choosing a patio heater:
- Size: Consider the size of your patio and the number of people you want to keep warm. Choose a heater with a heat output that is appropriate for the size of your space.
- Fuel type: Patio heaters can run on electricity, natural gas, or propane. Consider the availability and cost of the fuel type you choose, as well as any safety concerns.
- Design: Choose a heater that fits the aesthetic of your patio and any other outdoor furniture you have.
- Safety features: Look for a heater with built-in safety features such as an automatic shut-off, a tip-over switch, and a protective screen or guard.
- Price: Determine your budget and look for a heater that fits your price range. Keep in mind that more expensive heaters may have more advanced features and a longer lifespan.
- Warranty: Consider the warranty offered by the manufacturer and choose a heater that has a good warranty in case you need to make any repairs.